The Pittsburgh
Steelers wide receiver Hines Ward wants to end his
career with the team, and has offered to restructure his
contract to do so.
Ward wrote on his Facebook page that he has already indicated that the Steelersare willing to work with them to alter their contract to stay with the team.
"Normally I do not like to respond to rumors, but as I said from the start, I finish mycareer with the Pittsburgh Steelers. And as I said to the organization, I am willing towork with them to restructure my contract to make sure that happens. "
Ward's response came hours after the NFL Network analyst Jason La Canfora will report that the Steelers were planning to cut the leading receiver of all time in the franchise.
The 35 years is scheduled to earn $ 4 million in 2012. Ward is coming off a season in which he managed 46 receptions for 381 yards and two touchdowns, the worsttotal of his career since his rookie season in 1998.
Ward became the eighth player in league history to reach 1,000 career receptionsin the final game of the regular season against the Cleveland Browns Steelers.
Ward wrote on his Facebook page that he has already indicated that the Steelersare willing to work with them to alter their contract to stay with the team.
"Normally I do not like to respond to rumors, but as I said from the start, I finish mycareer with the Pittsburgh Steelers. And as I said to the organization, I am willing towork with them to restructure my contract to make sure that happens. "
Ward's response came hours after the NFL Network analyst Jason La Canfora will report that the Steelers were planning to cut the leading receiver of all time in the franchise.
The 35 years is scheduled to earn $ 4 million in 2012. Ward is coming off a season in which he managed 46 receptions for 381 yards and two touchdowns, the worsttotal of his career since his rookie season in 1998.
Ward became the eighth player in league history to reach 1,000 career receptionsin the final game of the regular season against the Cleveland Browns Steelers.

0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario