The
Canadian PokerStars player, Jonathan Duhamel, has not won for scares. After its
successful passage through the PCA, which has added prizes worth $ 1.2 million,
resulted in the farewell party for the players, drunk, German Martin Finger,
together with Isildur, waited for Duhamel outside the party to punch him in the
face.
After
the unfortunate incident which ended the year Duhamel, which was crushed at
home by two thugs who had hired his former partner, 2012 has not started better
for it. At least as regards receiving punches.
The
performance of the PokerStars player in the PCA has been outstanding: He was
4th in the $ 100,000 Super High Roller ($ 313,600), won a parallel $ 5,000
buy-in ($ 239,830), finished second in the $ 25,000 High Roller ($ 634,550). So
that the total of the awards won by the Canadian totals $ 1,187,980.
However,
it seems, under the influence of alcohol, caused the German Martin Duhamel
Finger in the farewell party that the organization of PCA offered to players of
the series. When hotel security noticed the insults began to exchange players
with each other, they decided to expel the German, accompanied by Isildur,
waited at the door at the exit for Duhamel to deal it a blow to the face
without any word.
The
reactions have been explained expect and the German version of the fact through
social networks: "I was drunk. Duhamel well. I wanted to pass where he was
and insulted me. I got on my nerves. We started to argue. And I threw the
premises but had done nothing. I waited with Isildur1 in front of the door of
the club. And when it came out, I punched him in the face. The security stopped
me. but I was very happy ... ".
Meanwhile,
Duhamel has not explicit references to this sad fact: "I just arrived in
Montreal. I have a sore head after the party last night. I am very happy to be
a few days here and see my people."Thanks for everything, guys. The party
last night was really crazy”.
0 comentarios:
Publicar un comentario